
I swear, fellas got me laughing @ how they're acting...
I'm a challenge, a little more than the average,
Takes a lot more than game to "bag" this,
But when I see you, I forfeit, You're number 1 on my list.
Break my neck as you pass me by,
Crack a smile, Damn!! You're SO FINE, starring in these eyes of mine.
What I'm thinking is considered a crime.
But what I visualize could be real in a matter of time.
So I sit back waiting for these chicks to hop off it,
Watch it!! they're only out to get in ya' pockets.
Swing my bat, They're the target, be ready to dodge it...
Cus' I can't have you rolling with garbage.
Can.Ali. has way better plans,
like spending stacks of cash wrapped in rubber bands, all out spoiling her man...
Never worry bout my other fans,
Cus' my fingers feel complete and it's only when i'm holding your hands.

No comments:
Post a Comment